Customizing & Condition Are No Problem!
Because we use existing wood sash, odd-sized windows present no problem. We simply custom size the new glass. We offer a variety of different balance systems, from hidden balances cut into the sash to vinyl compressible sash balances that reduce infiltration and allow the window to be opened easily and tilted inward for cleaning. Don't worry about the condition of your windows. If your windows show an excessive amount of rot, we will repair them with epoxy consolidation and replace parts of the sash or the whole sash with matching units. Bi-Glass works on virtually any style of wood windows, including awnings, casements, picture windows, round-tops, extra-large units, and doors.
Bi-Glass Systems Can:
• Replace Your Single-Pane Glass with Double-Glazed Insulated, Low-E Glass
• Save Your Existing Sash so Your Wood Windows Retain Their Original Look
• Install a New Balance System, Jambliners Easy Tilting (Cleaning & Painting), or Invisible Spring Balances
• Add High-Grade Weatherstripping against Drafts & Insulate Weight Pockets
• Add New Cam Actuated Sash Locks
• Retain the Historical Authenticity by Retaining the Original Muntins
• Replace the Inefficient Parts of Your Window - Glass, Weatherstripping, Jambliners & Locks
• Repair Any Rotted or Damaged Wood Using Epoxy Consolidation Techniques
Bi-Glass Systems Doesn't:
• Change the Details & Look of Your Windows to a Bulky, Modern Appearance
• Change the Interior & Exterior Trim Details
• Reduce the Daylight of the Window by Adding Perimeter Spacers
• Exchange the Strong, Old-Growth Yellow Pine of Your Old Windows for the Rapid-Growth, Rot-Susceptible, New Wood of the Modern Window